Converting Imperial to Metric units - FireRed

Luso Editor

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Luso! I'm new here but I think I can help you.

well this depend what you want do on the start , do you need the rom in english?

The better way is using the japanese or european games that use the metric units.

but if you really need the rom in english, try doing like I did with pokemon platinum: I got the height and weight files from the japanese rom and replaced on the Us rom, I don't know hoe it work for GBA but should be similar ?

Good luck!

btw, "Luso" mean you are from Portugal?

Hey Luso! I'm new here but I think I can help you.

well this depend what you want do on the start , do you need the rom in english?

The better way is using the japanese or european games that use the metric units.

but if you really need the rom in english, try doing like I did with pokemon platinum: I got the height and weight files from the japanese rom and replaced on the Us rom, I don't know hoe it work for GBA but should be similar ?

Yes, I need the rom in english. I'm not sure what you mean with replacing files, since the rom is a single file. Could you expand on that?

btw, "Luso" mean you are from Portugal?

Yes, it does.

Yes, I need the rom in english. I'm not sure what you mean with replacing files, since the rom is a single file. Could you expand on that?

Yes, it does.

havng to extract the rom, like I did with the DS one , how I said I don't know much about the GBA hacking , but maybe a program like a pokedex editor you can do it one by one ?

E muito prazer em te conhecer! :grog:

havng to extract the rom, like I did with the DS one , how I said I don't know much about the GBA hacking , but maybe a program like a pokedex editor you can do it one by one ?

It doesn't. I've tried every program available, including searching the code for the respective offsets.

E muito prazer em te conhecer! :grog:

Igualmente.

I believe the european rom uses metric units for the pokedex.

Not the english one.