Pokemon FR/LG Wild Pokemon Problem

I have applied a patch known as the 'Pokemon Fire Red 649 Patch' and I wish to make a hack PURELY FOR MYSELF with it. I am aware that the creator does not want his patch being used in full hacks and I respect it. So my question is, being the noob I am, how do you edit wild pokemon WITHOUT using a-map or a program such as that. I mean is there a way to hex edit every wild pokemon for every route? I need a way to edit the wild pokemon that doesn't involve a program, because the program can't load it properly as it does not expect 649 pokemon.

• 2 weeks later...
I am aware that the creator does not want his patch being used in full hacks and I respect it.

why do you care about this in any way? what consent did the creator get from gamefreak to make the hack in the first place? (hint: none)

anyone who makes any kind of rom hack and tries to control it in any way really couldn't be more of a hypocrite.

@Bond697 True, but isn't there a rule somewhere that declares I must have permission to use the work to be able to include it in a publicly released hack?

@Kaphotics Thankyou very much, that's a fantastic idea that helps quite a bit, not really sure how to do what you said, I could probably figure it out.