Remaking Pokémon Black! Need help.

Hello, people!

Today, I introduce a project that I have recently been working on for the past few days. As you can see from the title, yes, I am working on remaking Pokémon black version. Now, as you may think I won't work on it all of the time, and that my project will never shine. However, this will not happen, for I am going to be active as day and some night to get this project finished. It's not only a success, but it is my dream to remake a game of Pokémon. Now, enough of my story, here's what I plan on doing. I am of course going to remake all Pokémon finds, which means that new pokemon will be in the same areas as before, and so on. Next, I want to change some Pokémon's abilities. So this means that Pokémon with bad abilities that never got to shine will have a chance to shine. Furthermore, I want to adjust some of the Pokémon's base stats. For example, some pokemon will be a little bit faster, stronger, etc. Anyways, I plan on changing all of the text, which I know may seem hard, but.. This is why I need some help along this journey. If anyone could contribute to this project, then it would be drastically appreciated. I would like to have some help on the text, and maybe some sprites if possible.. I hope I'm not asking for much.. But overall, I have determination in this hack, and nothing will me otherwise.

Well, my knowledge in graphics is unfortunately low, so I tend to do a project that suits me as a beginner. I guess once I finish up this project, I can look deeper into learning about other things, such as graphics, code, and whatnot. I have no idea how to get graphics into RSE, DPP, or any other previous generation. Haha. :wink: