Create Your Own Pokemon

wraith89

Base Stats: Michu <---Mikachu ---> Maichu ---> mikomo (not 4th evo its an alternate evo)

90 <---HP: 80---------------> 90 ---> 90

90 <---Attack: 80 ----------> 70 --->130

60 <---Defense: 80 ----------> 85 ---> 100

40 <---Special attack: 80 ---> 130 ---> 70

50 <---Special defense: 80 ---> 90 ---> 85

130 <---Speed: 90 -----------> 80 ---> 60

Possible changes to stats.

You destroyed michu and mikachu! oh well...no one likes a hyped up rodent other then its creator :| I'm going to go change them.

Sorry. D:

I was trying to make them more balanced, but it's harder than it looks.

Actually, now that I take a good look a Michu's other stats, you could probably put it to like 160 or something, since it's other stats look fairly poor.

that's mikachu's ability and mikomo's ability

Maichu's was kinetic might which does the same thing as mikachu's ability except boosts psychic. I'm thinking about making mikachu's ability between two kinetic might and power within.

Michu should be speed boost.

i whould like to make one of these how do i make sprites for it?

EDIT; i suppose i will start mine,

no sprite right now

Elemento

element pokemon

Dragon/normal/fire/ice/ground

genderless

Ability:

element vale:this pokemons secondary type changes depending on the weather on the field

held item:none

egg group:cannot breed

height:21'10"

Weight:25.0 lbs

Pokedex data:

A legendary pokemon that has the power to change its type along with the weather it is said to have been created by the collision of 4 elements.

-Base Stats-

HP:100

ATK:80

DEF:80

SPA:150

SPD:140

SPE:100

i will add the rest later.

this might sound stupid but i actually made a legendary i thought up once

i was bored

sprite: (have no scanner) it's an egg with little emblems on it from the elements (fire, water, grass, thunder, sun?, rock and a skull)

(it's an old drawing so i don't really know what it all is anymore.

name: Elemental egg (old name: Egg of all the elements)

pokedex text:

This egg doesn't hatch it can attack though using all elements, it use his psychic abilities to move and to talk with lone wanderers. Nobody knows where he is because everybody who meats him goes insane, and so can't tell where he was.

it actually isn't except for the type part your's is elemental and mine

mine has more of the concept to be able to fight with an egg that's just plain awesome

but we could make mine the egg for your pokemon that would be awesome to

Hmm...several suggestions:

1) Decrease its movepool.

2) Give a harmful side effect to the ability.

3) Lower the stats even more.

4) Lollipops?

5) Make it so only the pre-evolution has White Mist.

@Pokemonfan:

Good idea. I'm pretty sure we all have overpowered rodents, but balance is better, right? [noparse]:D[/noparse]

@Wraith (again)

Garchomp and Wobbuffet.

Ok, Garchomp is at least a cool dragon, which ubers is infested with anyways. Wobbuffet is an uber because he's a gimmick Pokemon that can take at least one Pokemon down, that's pretty cool. But if you wanna see Mighty Mouse in ubers... er... really?

1) Decrease it's movepool

Possibly, but Abomasnow has a large movepool too and he isn't broken

2) Give a harmful effect to its ability

It only lasts once the Pokemon is sent in, like Intimidate

3) Lower the stats even more

Maybe... but I don't see how much lower it could get...

4) Lollipops?

Okay....

What? NO! I created this Pokemon just for White Mist! >:(

@pokemonfan: Seriously, think about balancing. Remember what you said about that whole Shoddy thing? Well... remember the Base Stat total shouldn't exceed 600 (if you want it powerful, make it 500 - 530ish Base stat total) and 140/160 is WAYYY too strong. Pokemon with that huge attack and all have drawbacks as you have noticed (Marowak is slow, Rampardos is slow, Slaking has Truant, Regigigas has Slow Start, Medicham is fragile, etc...)

Speed Boost is pretty much a Bug ability... I don't know, unless Michu has a story regarding that... but seriously, think about balancing.

But sparkdreamer's stat suggestions look okay, I guess... somewhat.

And yes, comparing its stats with Mewtwo was a REALLY bad idea X_X

@ telos... o_O

What in the world? Broken much?

Ok, Garchomp is at least a cool dragon, which ubers is infested with anyways. Wobbuffet is an uber because he's a gimmick Pokemon that can take at least one Pokemon down, that's pretty cool. But if you wanna see Mighty Mouse in ubers... er... really?

1) Decrease it's movepool

Possibly, but Abomasnow has a large movepool too and he isn't broken

2) Give a harmful effect to its ability

It only lasts once the Pokemon is sent in, like Intimidate

3) Lower the stats even more

Maybe... but I don't see how much lower it could get...

4) Lollipops?

Okay....

What? NO! I created this Pokemon just for White Mist! >:(

@pokemonfan: Seriously, think about balancing. Remember what you said about that whole Shoddy thing? Well... remember the Base Stat total shouldn't exceed 600 (if you want it powerful, make it 500 - 530ish Base stat total) and 140/160 is WAYYY too strong. Pokemon with that huge attack and all have drawbacks as you have noticed (Marowak is slow, Rampardos is slow, Slaking has Truant, Regigigas has Slow Start, Medicham is fragile, etc...)

Speed Boost is pretty much a Bug ability... I don't know, unless Michu has a story regarding that... but seriously, think about balancing.

But sparkdreamer's stat suggestions look okay, I guess... somewhat.

And yes, comparing its stats with Mewtwo was a REALLY bad idea X_X

@ telos... o_O

What in the world? Broken much?

Uh...I did lower its stats. Is the base stat what you get when you add all the base stats together? If so then mikachu's stats now add up to 490...

Uh...I did lower its stats. Is the base stat what you get when you add all the base stats together?

I was sleeping and all... and yes. I'll take a look afterwards.

Remember, a Pokemon is broken if all these conditions are met:

- their base stat total is too much

- if their base stats are aligned in a broken fashion

- movepool is VERY VERY large

- if their ability is a REALLY good one

- if its typing only allows for very few weaknesses

- if they overcentralize the metagame

Kinda... although the list over exaggerates a few aspects. For example, Stormbus has a really good ability, which is almost game-breaking, but I made its stats quite low to offset its usage, so that it is only good for hazing for the most part. It won't stand alone in standard as a good sweeper, not with those stats.

Some example Pokemon you can look at:

- Abomasnow: great movepool, awesome ability, but stats aren't exactly the best, and has many weaknesses

- Tyranitar: great movepool, awesome ability, stats are good, but has many common weaknesses (this guy is a bit too strong though)

- Tangrowth: awesome stats, but has a weakness on the speed and special defense sides

- Infernape: movepool is good, stats are distributed okay, but it is rather frail

- Lucario: like Infernape

If you didn't notice, most standard Pokemon (like Scizor, Swampert, Salamence, Dragonite, Tyranitar, Gliscor, Heracross, Heatran, Gyarados, Magnezone, etc...) have a 4x weakness! They're powerful but can be countered.

Garchomp was moved to ubers because of his stat distribution and the fact his + 2 SD'd attacks can basically 2HKO-OHKO walls in the OU metagame. He also had the speed to utilize that + 2 quite easily and had the bulk of SWAMPERT. He overcentralized it. Not to mention he often carried Yache Berry to help with his W4 to Ice.

Actually sparkdreamer, hold that thought about the ability. I just thought of something...

• 2 months later...

Well..if anyone asks, I was drawing, and had inspiration. I changed the way Haunter looks in my drawing, gave him more spikes, made his eyes more defined, gave him a weird scar thingy on his forehead, and gave him a scythe.

Haunter, Reaper Form

Reaper Pokemon

Base Stats:

HP: 55

Attack: 95

Defence: 75

Sp. Attack: 85

Sp. Defence: 75

Speed: 115

New Moves:

Shadow Sneak

Psycho Cut

Poison Jab (Scythe)

Aerial Ace

Slash

Night Slash

Guillotine

Extremespeed

Perish Song

Haunter's Reaper Form is the result of a combination of restless spirits, fear, and extreme conditions. This form of Haunter was created when thunder struck an acient tomb, blasting it apart and releasing the restless spirits inside. The people's fear made them stronger, but then more lightning struck the tomb again, and the spirits were pulled into a dark void, solidifying and becoming a single entity.

And sorry if Alternate Form's aren't allowed. >_>