Pokegen:For ROM or DS?

Gokuryuuha03

So I have Pokemon Black 2 and I have an Action Replay and I downloaded Pokegen. So I did my stuff on Pokegen, and I saved. And just like pokesav, when you click the file, the code shows on a browser such as Internet Explorer. And then the code appeared and then I printed it, typed it onto my Action Replay. When I was done, I loaded the game and then I clicked everything, I pressed L+R, Select, Select+Start to activate the code but It didn't work. So I did the code again just to make sure I typed it correctly. But it still didn't work. I watched tutorials but they were all for ROMS.

So my questions is, does Pokegen work for DS or just Rom?

So I have Pokemon Black 2 and I have an Action Replay and I downloaded Pokegen. So I did my stuff on Pokegen, and I saved. And just like pokesav, when you click the file, the code shows on a browser such as Internet Explorer. And then the code appeared and then I printed it, typed it onto my Action Replay. When I was done, I loaded the game and then I clicked everything, I pressed L+R, Select, Select+Start to activate the code but It didn't work. So I did the code again just to make sure I typed it correctly. But it still didn't work. I watched tutorials but they were all for ROMS.

So my questions is, does Pokegen work for DS or just Rom?

off-topic, but for me PokeGen only seems to turn everything I make into Bad Eggs.

Did you enter the code correctly, what is the code for, where was the code supposed to activate (directly into party, into your PC, etc....), etc...

In no way have you ruled out several paths of user error.

Yes, PokeGen does work for DS. If you made the code correctly and followed the proper steps, it should work.

I'd suggest walking through what you're trying to do and what you've done in detail so we can pinpoint the problem and then find a solution.

off-topic, but for me PokeGen only seems to turn everything I make into Bad Eggs.

PokeGen only turns everything into bad eggs if YOU'RE a bad egg. Future posts like this will be deleted. There are PLENTY of VERY clear resources around the internet explaining exactly what you have to do since it's apparently too hard for some people to look at available options and determine their meanings.