just a problem with Pokegen

Delta Bolt

so I was using PokeGen, and made a Therian Thundurus. all seems well, except I dunno how to transfer it over to my game with an Action Replay. I mean, what has to be done so I can use an Action Replay to transfer it over to Pokemon White 2, and not the GTS? I have no wifi, so the GTS isn't really an option. :confused:

Tools->Code Generator

I tried that before (pretty sure I did), and it produced a code (what, even for me, seemed too small for Thundurus) so I activate it and everyone in my party except for Mewtwo, who was in Slot 1, vanished. is Code Generator the one where it has the menu with 'Party Count' included?

Generate Pokemon for the boxes, not in the party. Leave your entire party and thus the "Party Count" box untouched.

Just select the Thundurus you're making in whatever box slot and generate a code for "Selected Pokemon".

well I DID generate the code for Thundurus to be Slot 1 in my party, what would have happened if I instead did it for Slot one of Box 1? would it have been Thundurus and not a Bad Egg? (posted another forum about the Thundurus problem)