Probably already a thread about this

AwesomePokeball

i don't think he's asking about how to extract save files. you can go to www.pokegts.us and follow what it tells you to do. i believe there is a guide how to send pkmn files to your cartridge. btw i have no idea it would work on bw2.

Well, I tried PokeGTS, I changed my DNS, went to GTS, it just asked me to deposit or seek. Pokesav worked on my HG. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Well, I tried PokeGTS, I changed my DNS, went to GTS, it just asked me to deposit or seek. Pokesav worked on my HG. Is there something I'm doing wrong?

Yeah. You didn't do it right. If you made your Pokemon and followed the instruction exactly, you would've received it upon connecting to the GTS. Somewhere along the way, you didn't follow the instructions.

Make sure you click SAVE SETTINGS when you're setting up in your game cart. If you don't do that (which you probably didn't), it won't work.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Posting for the record, also tried the same steps and checked the video and everything (just to make sure im doing it properly) but got no response from the gts after setting up all correctly. I did this using my Pokémon Black 2 cartridge on a 3ds.