Pokemon hacking advice please

cu67

I am just a casual player. I have every main pokemon game, and now for BW2 I want to just hack in my pokemon easily instead of having to breed and train. Please tell me what tools are necessary to easily hack pokemon onto my game, and without corrupting the save file hopefully (i know nothing about hacking) but I believe with 'pokegen' you can recover old save files. Please explain how to do this hacking pokemon to me, or if you want just refer me to an existing page with CLEAR instructions.

thanks!

Go to PokeGTS and just make what you want, or go to PokeCheck and download what you want. Alternatively, you can download PokeGen and use either of the two aforementioned sites to "send" the Pokemon to your game via fake GTS stuff. Both sites have very clear, step-by-step instructions on how to do that.

There are already several tutorials on how to hack Pokemon, including some on this very forum. There is no need for anyone to re-type them. I'd suggest you take the steps I outlined and then, after checking out the sites and downloading PokeGen, ask specific questions on what you need help with rather than a generic "uh how do i hack???"

Regards.