Editing Recoil Moves in B/W using OxAttack

So, I've recently been using Oxnite's wonderful OxAttack program to edit moves in B/W, and most everything has gone well. However, whenever I attempt to edit a recoil move (take down, double-edge, etc) in any way, the program goes bonkers. It saves the initial changes, but when I go to a different move and then back to the recoil attack it won't even let me select the move, let alone change its attributes.

Fortunately, I was able to reverse the changes I made to those moves in Crystal Tile 2, but I still wonder if there's a way to successfully edit those moves in OxAttack.

On a side note, I swear I heard somewhere that editing 2-turn attacks into 1-turn attacks is a no-go. Is this true? OxAttack let me make the changes, but I've yet to test it out in-game.

After fiddling around a bit, I noticed that whenever I alter anything about the recoil moves and save, the little section in the bottom right (which dictates what percentage the recoil damage will be) changes from whatever the original percentage was to 0. That wouldn't normally be a problem, but the program won't let me manually select a different percentage. It's just like how you can't change the percentage of HP restoration.