A UU team that needs help

This is my attempt at a balanced UU team. Something that can handle multiple threats in UU and retaliate accordingly. It is for shoddy.

Edit 07-06-09: changes a lot after I've tested.

[sprite]012[/sprite]

Butterfree@choice scarf

Compound Eyes

Timid

252 Spd, 252 Satk, 4 Def

-sleep powder

-Bug buzz

-HP fire

-Psychic

Who doesn't like a fast and reliable sleep powder. She isn't bothered by trick leads thankfully. I prefer Choice scarf over sash just because of SR. The EV's let her switch into SR twice. I didn't really want to run a double powder set due to the scarf and I'm still having trouble deciding what to put into the last slot. I was thinking about another attack like Shadow ball or Energy ball.

[sprite]379[/sprite]

Registeel@leftovers

Clear Body

Careful

252 HP, 100 Atk, 156 Sdef

-Iron Head

-Seismic Toss <----Edit

-Thunder Wave

-Stealth Rock

The amazing wall. He can take hits like a beast! He T-waves and sets up rocks. With iron head he can try for some flinch hax which has saved me on multiple occasions AND he's immune to toxic. It is a smogon set, and I'm trying to think of something else to do with him. Maybe replace Iron head w/ Siesmic toss and earthquake w/ explosion and relocate the Atk EV's into either Def or SDef.

[sprite]080[/sprite]

Slowbro@leftovers

Own Tempo

Bold

252 HP, 252 Def, 4 Sdef

-Calm mind

-Surf

-Psychic

-Slack off

He and Regi make a great defensive duo. He can switch into one of registeel's counters and proceed to calm mind and hopefully cause some problems for the opposition. This set from Smogon makes him a great Special attacker and wall.

Edit: ----v

[shinysprite]282[/shinysprite]

Gardevior@leftovers

Trace

modest

252 HP, 32 Spd, 48 Satk, 176 Sdef

-will-o-wisp

-Psychic

-Wish

-T-bolt

Chimecho was really lacking on the defences so Gardevior is next. Will-o-wisp lets her take Physical attacks, Wish is passed for support.

Edit: ---v

[sprite]028[/sprite]

Sandslash@leftovers

sand Veil

Adamant

252 HP, 252 Atk, 4 Def

-Rapid spin

-Stone Edge/night slash

-Swords dance

-Earthquake

Sandslash has really pulled through for me, taking most physical attacks like a beast and ko'ing the attacker, and he can absorb electric attacks. :D

edit: --v

[sprite]146[/sprite]

Moltres@life orb

modest

252 Satk, 216 Spd, 40 HP

-Fire blast

-Airslash

-HP Grass

-Agility

Moltres has always pulled through in a pinch. Being able to cause problems to a lot of pokes. HP grass is my preference as It can cause more damage to most bulky waters.

I am pretty happy with this team. After reading this through I think that I play defensivly rather than offensivly. My Brain works in weird ways @_@ Anyway, any and all comments are needed. I just want a team that can play well in the UU environment. And for those who have seen my first RMT thread, I think I'm getting better :P Thanks in advance!

Edited by ParaDoX65
Updates

50 views and still no replies? So mean >:-(

I'm seeing more Fire weakness than Dark weakness. You have three members in your team weak to Fire and one Pokemon resistant to Fire. You have two weak to Ghost and Dark and one to resist Ghost and two to resist Dark. Hmmm...

As for Butterfree, I'd go with either Stun Spore or Psychic... Psychic because UU is infested with Poison Pokes.

Since Hitmontop's a spinner, I'd just hold Leftovers on him. Technician Triple Kick... still fails to destroy a Walrein's Sub X_X

If you're going Technitop he uses a different set and a different EV spread. I'd keep him a spinner if I were you, only to make sure Butterfree doesn't die to Stealth Rocks.

What in the world is Slowbro doing in UU again? :eek:

Anyways, I'm not good with this RMT business... but I only wanted to give you a reply. Once I find out more... maybe I'll edit this.

1 reply is still better then 0 =/

I'm seeing more Fire weakness than Dark weakness. You have three members in your team weak to Fire and one Pokemon resistant to Fire. You have two weak to Ghost and Dark and one to resist Ghost and two to resist Dark. Hmmm...

After looking at it again....X_X A fire type can just rip my team apart. I could try and input some kind of fire wall. Maybe someone like Ninetails?

As for Butterfree, I'd go with either Stun Spore or Psychic... Psychic because UU is infested with Poison Pokes.

Ok, Psychic will be the last slot

Since Hitmontop's a spinner, I'd just hold Leftovers on him. Technician Triple Kick... still fails to destroy a Walrein's Sub X_X

If you're going Technitop he uses a different set and a different EV spread. I'd keep him a spinner if I were you, only to make sure Butterfree doesn't die to Stealth Rocks.

>.> It's too bad that Hitmontops signiture move is so terrible. I think I'm going to switch the top for Sandslash. He packs more punch then the top and can still spin.

What in the world is Slowbro doing in UU again? :eek:

>.> Who knows...