How do send a Wonder Card into actual game?

GReeeeN

So I'm new at this thing. I've been trying my to figure this out but so far I really have not had any luck. I am using a actually legit caritrige of Pokemon White that is from the USA.

So here is my process. Maybe I'm actually doing something wrong.

scaled.php?server=38&filename=77617878.png&res=landing

So I start by opening the Wonder Card file though the pokegen program.

scaled.php?server=338&filename=14854213.png&res=landing

Then I proceed to what appears to copy the Wonder Card. By pressing that Arrow Button

20793114.png

Then I bring up the code generator window.

75804073.png

Then I change some setting like making L + R be the activation. Make my game White Version and select mystery gifts

58726791.png

Here I just press the generate button

28978401.png

I pressed the export button. I get this file. I open it and I select the code I need.

25196245.png

Here I opened the AR Code manager and showing I pasted the new code into it.

96187210.png

Now it asks me if I want to overright I say yes.

61253261.png

Here it asks if I want to commit to changes I say yes.

So After this point I try to press L + R but when I look at my wonder cards nothing is there? What do I do. Did I do something wrong in game. I've done this set up about 3 times now. I've tried at the title screen and see if it was there which it was not. I've tried going in game saving then soft resetting that didn't work. Lastly, I tried press L + R at both the main screen and during the game save. Turn the DS completely off and then proceed to run the game without the AR in it. Did I do something within the setup?

Sorry to hi-jack a post, but ive followed the information in the Q&A sticky, but my wonder card album is still empty, ive followed the steps The OP has, but im actually trying to get the liberty pass to work, the ship is there, but there is no one next to it offering to board people :(