My First Sig Attempts

Ziz

Yea...well I really want to joing Narwhal and Illithian's sig thread, but I'm pretty sure I need more practice. I'll post my creations here and you guys comment, rate, suggest, etc.

naru-chusigoverlayed-1.png

I made this one out of a render I made, then I just brushed randomly and added some light, overlay, and a border.

Naru-ChuSig2.png

I like the color on this one, though kinda covers up Latios and Latias too much. I colorize Latios for shiny and find Shiny Latios' sprite, then find the Hue option...

Stick to the wiki.........

I am only joking! this is fantastic i am positive as soon as narwhal see's this you will be an artist on the thread i don't use render's much myself i just start from scratch i must test out these render's......

what did you do it with photoshop? gimp?

Stick to the wiki.........

I am only joking! this is fantastic i am positive as soon as narwhal see's this you will be an artist on the thread i don't use render's much myself i just start from scratch i must test out these render's......

what did you do it with photoshop? gimp?

Photoshop :)

And thanks everyone! I'll see if Narwhal accepts me...wish me luck!

Ugh, I'm using CS3, and I have NO idea how to use it. :(

You have to show me sometime :P

This is why I only draw in real life.

I use CS3 as well! Honestly...I just download a ton of brushes, then randomly use them all over the image. Then play with some filters.

Edited by Ziz

You'll get in :P

And brushes? What are those?

<------- is a noob

You see the cool backgrounds on the sigs? Those were all created using brushes, special images that you can paint with with the paintbrush, and you can change the color, etc. I found out its really fun and easy.

You see the cool backgrounds on the sigs? Those were all created using brushes, special images that you can paint with with the paintbrush, and you can change the color, etc. I found out its really fun and easy.

Ooh... I see. I guess I'll have to find a place to download them >.>

And... once I get a scanner, I'm drawing and uploading. I'm not much into computer art, but I can at least try ^^

Ooh... I see. I guess I'll have to find a place to download them >.>

And... once I get a scanner, I'm drawing and uploading. I'm not much into computer art, but I can at least try ^^

No you don't have to find a place! Just go to deviantart and search photoshop brushes! Easy :)

And I checked the thread Narwhal, thank you so much!

I got in...*mini-party*

^Sorry for some off-topicness

Hey naru-chu were do you get those renders? i can't seem to find good free one's anywhere most time's i am told i must join the website to be able to take them......O_o

Well, if you like, I can render images for you. I do the work myself actually. Other than that, I google or photobucket it.

You don't even need to use brushes. Hell, I use a basic round soft brush for everything except smudging. For that I just use a preset cloud brush. And I made your sig with that. =.=
Well, that's why there are experts like you. :o

<--- is a noob

Yea, not everyone is as good as you Illithian. jk but you are really good.

Well, if you like, I can render images for you. I do the work myself actually. Other than that, I google or photobucket it.

Yea, not everyone is as good as you Illithian. jk but you are really good.

Thank's for the offer but i whould rather do it myself because i make a lot of stuff half of which i don't even post here

I just found planet "render'sv3" are any of you guy's registered here? illithian maybe?

Thank's for the offer but i whould rather do it myself because i make a lot of stuff half of which i don't even post here

I just found planet "render'sv3" are any of you guy's registered here? illithian maybe?

I am now, lol.