Pokésav Requests

Reygok

If this does not fits here, please put it where it should be.

I suggest to change the Storage System. I find it very complicated that it is not possible to save one Box completely in one file. If every Pokémon is saved alone, the Name and Background of the box arent saved. I need one whole Hour to save my complete PC Boxes!

Second, if it is possible to follow my first request, its logical that also at the ARDS output, it will be possible to put the whole PC Boxes in one file, an not only one Box per cheat.

Then, I have got a question: I want to transfer all my pokémon from Diamond to Platinum, is this possible? I always failed, and I don't know why. Could so please explain how to do this? ( if its possible)

Thanks and

Sorry for my bad english, Reygok

Edit: OMG, isn't there anybody who can answer? A good admin should have read this post, really!

Edited by Reygok

Oh? I didnt knew that, so please tell me WHO makes Pokésav?

And this is exactly what I did, but when I activated the code, the first 6 Pokémon were in the Box, but the 7th was a bad egg! Always! I tried 10 times, it never worked!

But anyway, I found another solution: I simply edited the save directly, then it worked.

Thanks for the answer anyway^^

Does COm understand english ^^

And for the Ram thing, I sad that I only put one box at a time in one code, not all together. My last try was only with 7 pokemon, and even that brought me a bad egg...

Whatever, its finished now.

Reygok

I'm pretty sure he's not working on pokesav anymore.

He hasn't really updated it since the Japanese release of Platinum despite the fact that many features are missing.

If you want something different, your best bet is to wait for one of the various projects that are being cooked up on this site.