Need help using pokegen

ash1982

There are numerous guides on on pokegen here on the forums. If the auth see you asking a question like this, they simply don't respond because it is a waste of time to them. They deal with questions asked over and over and over again on a daily basis and it drives them crazy so they ignore them. Your question is unfortunately no exception. It may be a pain, but have you tried to even search the forums for guides on pokegen? I'm sure you'll find one if you put some effort into it...

Edit: Further more, you put this question in a completely wrong section. I advise putting this question at least in the pokegen section, though I doubt they'll answer this question as it has been asked countless times. I am not trying to be rude, you just have to look at it from their perspective. I can easily understand why they have no patience for obvious questions that have been answered and they deem a waste of time. Wouldn't you get tired of someone asking the same question countless times?

EDIT: Nevermind...apparently mods are frowning upon one of my tutorial's sources of information. Gonna have to revise my tut, and THEN I'll give it to you.

Edited by Zappo23
Suggestion no longer valid.