I'm not giving up!

Lol trolling? You guys don't even know what trolling is! Ban me twice just because I want to express my ideas and help realize you guys are making a big mistake. Im now going to be mean and actually troll.You know what **** you nerds. No wonder you can't get laid you guys spend your time hacking and making pokemon programs. Like any girl like me would be interested in that. You guys have no life and should just go play and hang with your imaginary world of pokemon. One day you guys with all your programming will get tired of all this MARK MY WORDS. Pokemon obsession doesn't last forever and one day something will spark you to do something more important and pokemon will be nothing but a memory.Are you guys even married? Work? Hang out with friends? Party? Do school work? I think not. You are a embrassment to the human race. You guys can't last 2 days without technology or electronics. Try living in a world with no electicity and eating cold food or candles instead for 1 week . take that!! You just got owned by a pretty good looking model girl who secretly likes pokemon. No glasses, no zits, not messy hair, etc just a sexy one day famous female model ;)