Pokesav's safeness?

Spleko

How safe is pokesav? Will it mess up my computer? My friend used it, like one of the first versions and after using it he opened a word document he was working on and it had been turned to code (it was a homework too, he was mad, it was funny :P). Basically I want to hack a ton of things. basically make te mother of all legal OU/UU/NU hacks. I have a list of things alrady made up. So, will pokesav wreck my computer? Is there even a slight chance?

so basically pokesav will have do no harm to my computer (unless i do something stupid in which case its my fault not pokesav's), but, It is potentially dangerous to the game itself? Like if I use to many cheats from my AR on my diamond will my diamond like..break? or crash or w/e? Like will it stop working? In which case its not tht big a deal, i can always just buy another diamond, or plat. for tht matter

Since it's only for competitive play, there's really no way that it could screw up your game, or computer, but having too many of those codes like walk through walls, the map coordination, weather modifier, etc. but when you activate too many codes, sure your game freezes, but you just restart your game, and it's ok... but that's why you create backups. xD