Problem with PokeDSPic HG / SS

Asgard

Hi, I'm working on a hack SoulSilver, then downloaded the PokeDSPic, but when I open the program and click on "open file" it crashes. Why is that? How can I make it work? There is another program to edit sprites?

EDIT: There is a map editor and events for HG / SS?

Edited by Asgard

EDIT: I was changing the sprites using Paint NET, saved it in 8bit, but when I click on the file write to narc gets all glitch, unrecognizable:

92923890.png

I would like you to explain the exact procedure (Changing the color palette? How do I use colors that are not in the palette? I need to change the Qwilfish in to Emolga) I have seen the tutorials, but nothing funciona.Quero Pokemon sprites to change several of Unova/Isshu.

Edited by Asgard

EDIT: I was changing the sprites using Paint NET, saved it in 8bit, but when I click on the file write to narc gets all glitch, unrecognizable:

92923890.png

I would like you to explain the exact procedure (Changing the color palette? How do I use colors that are not in the palette? I need to change the Qwilfish in to Emolga) I have seen the tutorials, but nothing funciona.Quero Pokemon sprites to change several of Unova/Isshu.

is just problem on color depth, try using 4bpp or 8bpp.