Ingame Emerald Team

ParaDoX65

Well, I thought that I would start a new game on my emerald version. :D I just wanted to see what people would think of my ingame team. I'm currently taking on the Mossdeep gym so I have a ways to go.

[sprite]260[/sprite]

Lv 43 Swampert

Mudkipz are the best :P

Sassy nature so SDef is up. Defences are nice and even.

[sprite]286[/sprite]

Lv 42 Breloom

Breloom is next. He majors in fighting. No spore but he can still put a dent in any enemy. Except ghost >.> Jolly nature so he's speedy

[sprite]282[/sprite]

Lv 42 Gardevior

In most of my games I have used Gardevior. She's a special sweeper/wall. Mild nature is the best I could get.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Pokemon I need to get or raise

[sprite]121[/sprite]

Another special sweeper. I thought I would try Starmie for a change. It took FOREVER! but I got one with a modest nature and natrual cure ^-^ It's a lv 29 staryu right now and I still need to get a water stone.

[sprite]171[/sprite]

Another staple on my team. I'm hoping on getting one with V-absorb and maybe a + Sdef nature. I need to get dive first.

The last slot is my HM slave.

I need to find where a water stone is located. If people have any Ideas for nicknames please post. My nicknames need a little work ^^"

I just felt like posting this but I'm not sure if it is approprite so if it needs to be moved or deleted Etc. be my guest.=/

If you have a Blue Shard you can trade one with the hunter near Mossdeep City for a Water Stone.

Nicknames?

My Swampert is named Kip. It's kinda cute.

My Breloom is named Mushy... because it's a mushy mushroom! I have another one named Kate :-/

My Gardevoir is named Cassandra... after King Priam's daughter... who always foretold the truth but was cursed so that people would never believe her!

If you have a Blue Shard you can trade one with the hunter near Mossdeep City for a Water Stone.

Nicknames?

My Swampert is named Kip. It's kinda cute.

My Breloom is named Mushy... because it's a mushy mushroom! I have another one named Kate :-/

My Gardevoir is named Cassandra... after King Priam's daughter... who always foretold the truth but was cursed so that people would never believe her!

>.< I forgot about him! I'm so used to move tutors now. I did get it and "Super Star" is now a starmie!

As for nicknames,

Kip is great for the mudkip family. He might just keep his name. It has a nice ring to it. "Swampert!"

Breloom is now going to be "Portobello" :P another mushroom

Gardevior was "Diana" for no reason what so ever.

Starmie is now "Super Star"

Lanturn....."Nightlite"?

(I never knew that info about Cassandra. T-T thats a terrible curse.)

• 2 weeks later...