Legit checker question

~RNC~

Ok, I hope I'm posting this in the right section, I just downloaded the legit.exe, but don't know how to use it exactly, the question I have is this:

how do I check pokemon that I have on my games with it??

Thanks in advance!!

Ok, that, sorry made no sense to me, I have had pokesav for awhile, but only used it to get all of the items and such, but beyond that, I have not a clue on how to use it what so ever!!

If ya'll could just pretend that your explaining it to a 5 year old would be great!!

Someone will probably move this to the right forum.

But as for your question, when you load your save into pokesav you know how your party shows up on right and next to each party member there is three buttons Save / Load / Edit I think they are, you click Save and a dialog will appear asking you where to save the .PKM file. Give it a name and save it wherever you want, after that find that .pkm file click and drag it into Legal.exe and then check the results in the cmd window that opens up. That's as simple as I can put it hopefully it was useful to you.

Someone will probably move this to the right forum.

But as for your question, when you load your save into pokesav you know how your party shows up on right and next to each party member there is three buttons Save / Load / Edit I think they are, you click Save and a dialog will appear asking you where to save the .PKM file. Give it a name and save it wherever you want, after that find that .pkm file click and drag it into Legal.exe and then check the results in the cmd window that opens up. That's as simple as I can put it hopefully it was useful to you.

Ok, that I understand, but... I have no idea how to get my pokemon from my game into the pokesav.

I don't know which version it is, that may be the problem, or did I buy the wrong action replay version??