anyone want a avatar? request here.

does the thread need a new banner? *artists only*  

7 members have voted

1. 1. does the thread need a new banner? *artists only*

hope im not interrupting anything but i admit im not artist, and on that note i ask anyone who doesnt mind to create me a avatar. only condition is that you use a gallade. go ahead and be creative, just has to include a gallade somewhere. thnx! :kikkoman:

First of all, to every artist listening, I hate trying to fit many small images on a small 124x124 picture. It annoys me...

Back to the Gallade avatar, I'll finish it up tomorrow probably, because the rendering takes too long, and its getting late. So if you can wait a bit?

• Replies 418
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can you guys do the imposible and create an avatar with all the eevee evolutions and eevee??? my sister wants one and she is SUPER ANNOYING.

It seems impossible but i will try my best on this one :D

EDIT; here i made 2,

picture.php?albumid=44&pictureid=519

picture.php?albumid=44&pictureid=520

Edited by Endless Eden

Here's the long-awaited Mightyena avvie I was making! The actual avatar does not have my watermark, but it needs it here because it's specifically for a friend. P:

picture.php?albumid=58&pictureid=540

EDIT: I'm taking down the attachment, and finally uploaded it to my album, so go check it out there!

Edited by Okami

could i have a avatar like i have now only with a shiny darkrai? i have the template of both of them if it helps:

my current avatar:http://api.ning.com/files/IoKI85PrfFYaJYFzW*pUGKh7aINMU0C8cGl*lD3LLSDYjTT*whFnJX5w1x9KL214V18jTQaLXaDHav-EKFYWdc6oVuLFnEY0/dp364713_2darkrai.jpg

the tamplate of the shiny darkrai: http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs21/f/2007/273/8/7/Shiny_Darkrai_Fake_Card_by_Jappielaven.png

only the body color, eyes and the red part of its neck are important the rest can stay the same.

is it possible to make the darkrai appear fully? i mean that you can use any background you whant but the darkrai itself is important. (with the energy ball, it's white hair etc. only the body color above the ball, the eyes and the red part needs to be changed anything else can be as you whant to.)

---------- Post added at 02:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:53 PM ----------

but if it isnt possible the one you already made works too, it looks cool by the way.

I chould make it appear more but not like your other avatar seeing as i had to cut it from the card and there was no bottom part of his hand in the card

Like look at the card and look at only darkrai see te way his hand is cut off?

there is more i can fit in so i will fit in as much as possible :D