Cant get modified stats to work

Dark_by_design

ive been trying for a while now to make some pokemon with modified stats to use to get bs points.

but i set all the stats to 500 and stransfer the pkm file to my game it always shows the original stats and not the modified ones.

ive tried going into a battle, depositing it in the pc then withdrawing but neither work.

can anyone help?

also noticed that when editing the amount of pp for a move it just reverts back to original pp upon transfering it to the game

generating pokemon for the party would be the top set of boxes yes?

i swear ive tried saving them to that and having a spare spot in my party when transfering it to make sure it goes into my party..

btw im transfering them with ir-gts not AR, will that make a difference?

edit: got the modified pp's to work but the stats are still not working... what am i doing wrong?

generating pokemon for the party would be the top set of boxes yes?

i swear ive tried saving them to that and having a spare spot in my party when transfering it to make sure it goes into my party..

btw im transfering them with ir-gts not AR, will that make a difference?

edit: got the modified pp's to work but the stats are still not working... what am i doing wrong?

IR-GTS and other GTS hacks transfer into the PC, so GTS hacks won't give you the effect you want.

If a party pokemon ever goes into the PC, its stats are lost. Only the base stats remain.