And so I am.

NulMyre

Hello, my name is NulMyré, long time user/lurker, just decided to get an account.

I really don't know what to put down for an intro, but I'm not shy to answering questions. I just won Phoenix Regionals with 2nd place, and Nationals awaits me. My interest in Pokemon has been since before the games came to America, and hooked once they arrived.

I have many interests, but I am picky, at least I think that I am. They range from gaming to outdoors to programming projects and other random things.

For those not entirely sure how to pronounce my name, Nul is the same as Null, Myré is like "mir-A", or saying Myr (from Magic the Gathering card game) with the letter A at the end.

Welcome to the forums mate, since you got 2nd at the regional's you should battle me on shoddy, Standard 6v6 Battle though. Whaddya say?

Haha anyway, welcome to Project Pokemon! I hope you enjoy your stay here. :kikkoman:

Heh, sorry, I'm not much for Shoddy, my friend IRL has some screenshots of why Shoddy is horrible, one thing I can recall is a Mind Reader-Sheer Cold missed on a completely open match.

But 6v6 doubles with various clauses would be nice.