Berry Fix Zigzagoon

Localhorst

Hello everyone, I hope someone here can help me. I try to hack a legal French, German, Italian, Spanish and British Berry Fix Zigzagoon, but I have no idea how to find a legal PID.

I took the US Berry Fix Zigzagoon from PKMD and changed the country to France, but legal.exe still detects it as a "Valid USA Berry Zigzagoon", if i change the IVs and the PID it (of course) becomes a "Hacked berry Zigzagoon", but legal ones that are not from USA or Japan should have Unknown GBA Type, if I understood the Readme correctly.

I only want these pokemons for my private collection, I will never trade them, using them in battles, or anything else; they are just supposed to be in my collection, and I coundnt find someone trading them, and I'm not satisfied with ones that are illegal.

Every help is appreaciated (including spelling/grammar mistakes in my posts, lol).

No, they were distributed in all EU countries: http://www.pokemonsecure.com/events/geniii/pokedex.php?id=263

The French one is called ZIGZATON, the german ZIGZACHS. The spanish and italian name is the same as the English one, but all must have a different kind of PID algorhytm...

I dont know if this is the same for the UK Zigzagoon, or if it is identical with the US one.

I doubt that, http://serebii.net/events/dex/263.shtml serebii has a german one, too, and I've seen a French one in a trade topic on pokemongts, serebii might have forgotten the French one. The others just have differences in the country data (which cant be seen ingame), because their names are the same in Italian, Spanish and English.

Legal.exe's readme says:

- Valid USA (or Japan) Berry Glitch Zigzagoon (RUBY or SAPHIRE)

- This is a legal zigzagoon acquired from the japanese or american demo disc.

- The name displayed, RUBY or SAPHIRE is based on the trainer's gender, and must match the OT Name.

- Hacked Berry Glitch Zigzagoon

- This is a hacked zigzagoon, which failed either the OTG, TID, SID, Shiny, PID, IV, Location, HomeTown, or other check.

- Unknown GBA Pokemon - Hacked & Hatched pokemon from GBA will show up as unknown. Pokemon from XD/Collo will also be unknown.

These promotional pokemon also fall here:

- CHANNEL Jirachi

- Ageto Celebi

- Koroshiamu pikachu

- Ruby/Saphire Shiny Zigzagoon

- PCNY pokemon

- Hacked Pokemon - This pokemon was hacked.

Two different types for it are possible - "valid USA/Japan Zigzaggon", or "Unknown GBA Type", why should it be like that if there are no others?

No, they were distributed in all EU countries: http://www.pokemonsecure.com/events/geniii/pokedex.php?id=263

I'm not contesting that, I'm saying that every country outside Japan got the English one, regardless of what the language of that country happens to be.

I doubt that, http://serebii.net/events/dex/263.shtml serebii has a german one, too, and I've seen a French one in a trade topic on pokemongts, serebii might have forgotten the French one. The others just have differences in the country data (which cant be seen ingame), because their names are the same in Italian, Spanish and English.

Where do you think Serebii gets his information? As for the GTS... Yeah, there's never been a hack on there...

Legal.exe's readme says:

Two different types for it are possible - "valid USA/Japan Zigzaggon", or "Unknown GBA Type", why should it be like that if there are no others?

Because Sabresite forgot to remove them from the "unknown" list when he added checks for their specific algorithm. Trust me, I know Sabre very well and he was chatting with me when he added those checks.

or you can contact Nintendo for ask?

Sadly I don't think this has ever worked. For anything.

Well, I think you're right. I already thought about the things you mentioned after your first answer, but i was that sceptical because pokemonsecure is quite reliable... usually.

I found another event database, and there are no specified European Zigzagoons listed. And the german bulbapedia has a picture of one, it is called ZIGZAGOON, not ZIGZACHS.

EventPokeGBAD_Zigzachs_%28Saphire%29.png

This also explains why I couldnt find someone who has any of them, lol.

So my problem solved itself much faster than I expected it. :D

Thanks! ^^