BW Event - Snarl Zoroark Event (US-CA-AUS) (Toysrus)

Latiosmaster

What actually happens if two different distribution roms are being run at the same time?

Edit: Serebii updated his event list a few minutes ago and it now shows EVENT11 and 09161 as the OT for the US Zoroark.

Now I'm wondering, is the OT for the Canadian Zoroark really TRU?

I've asked this one person who (apparently) went to Toys'R'Us in Canada to get Zoroark and I got told that the OT was TRU.

Take this with a grain of salt, since I've only asked one person and there's no way I can be sure (s)he isn't lying.

(And I sent Nintendo an e-mail regarding this, just in case they actually help. Though they weren't much help with the 2011 Celebi event...)

I live in Ontario and got the snarl zoroark on Saturday, it was the same as the Americans(EVENT11 ot), we get pokemon stuff coming from the states, and if they made one with the ot "TRU" then we would have it, but we don't, if any mod wants i can post my own zoroark gift file in the contribution thread?

http://youtu.be/8dUn_rDxqec

User is FROM Canada, but I don't believe he states whether or not he got this Zoroark IN Canada. Another to be taken with a grain of salt.

The jury is still out.

He might also have downloaded the Australian/US Wondercard and sent it to his game via a hacked Distribution rom.

Or he could just have directly edited his save file.

I live in Ontario and got the snarl zoroark on Saturday, it was the same as the Americans(EVENT11 ot), we get pokemon stuff coming from the states, and if they made one with the ot "TRU" then we would have it, but we don't, if any mod wants i can post my own zoroark gift file in the contribution thread?

I'll take a look at it if you do upload it. Thanks for the info!

Here is the e-mail I sent to Nintendo:

First of all, hello.

In my Pokémon White version, I recently traded with someone over the Nintendo Wi-Fi connection for a Zoroark from the Nintendo event that was recently released in the United-States, Australia and Canada.

I have one question, though. This Zoroark had TRU as its OT and 09181 as the ID number, but every other source I got said that the OT and ID for that event Pokémon were EVENT11 and 09161.

I asked the person, who told me he got it in a Toys'R'Us store in Canada.

I'm asking you for clarification about the matter.

Thanks in advance.

Here is the answer I got:

Hello,

I'm glad you contacted us with your question. I know this isn't what you were hoping to hear, but after checking with the Pokemon group I can confirm that the one you have is not the event Zoroark. The O/T and ID number are both wrong. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

Sincerely,

Shawn Ford

Nintendo of America Inc.

(Ironically, this is what I was hoping to hear.)

I also live in Ontario, Canada and the Zoroark is identical to the USA one (OT: EVENT11). I got the Zoroark on the weekend and surprisingly there was no one else getting it. I guess that's why we don't get too many event Pokemon here as the turnout isn't that great.

I've asked this one person who (apparently) went to Toys'R'Us in Canada to get Zoroark and I got told that the OT was TRU.

Take this with a grain of salt, since I've only asked one person and there's no way I can be sure (s)he isn't lying.

This person PMed me again saying that the OT on his Zoroark was actually EVENT11 and that when answering my PM, he only assumed the OT was TRU (Instead of actually being helpful and checking out.)