Hello Project Pokémon!

Demonic722

Well, apparently I have been a member on this forum for over a year now and I've never really have had the time to be active nor have I had my first post yet. I guess it's best to make that first post here and introduce myself. :P

I am a 16 year old male who makes NDS and GBA Codes. I can program to some extent (haven't done anything too major with programming lately), and I know a bit of HTML and CSS. I have played Pokémon Games since the beginning of times back to when Pokémon R/B/Y was created. I once had every Pokémon game but over time I have sold them. The only games I haven't really played too much would be Pokémon Black/White. At the moment in Pokémon Black, I only have a Snivy. Anyway, here's some pictures of a code I made for Pokémon Platinum:

LevitationAbove1.pngLevitationAbove2.pngLevitationBelow1.pngLevitationBelow2.pngLevitationBelow3.png

Edit: Why exactly didn't my post count go up? O_o

-Demonic722

Edited by Demonic722

Hello Demonic722!

Welcome to Project Pokémon 'for real' this time! :) I think there are some really interesting threads on PP when it comes to codes and the like, so you definitely want to check those out. I know Pokémon since the release of Red and Blue too, that is indeed a long time ago (although Team Rocket insists it was only three years ago when they disbanded... three times). Anyhow, that will be a lot of memories, especially when you played all the games. ;)

By the way, as a sort of introducing question, I would like to know which kind of music you prefer? And do you eventually have some favourite artists? It is always funny to know what the 'musical education' of all members is like, besides from playing Pokémon!

Edit: Why exactly didn't my post count go up? O_o
Well, it seems that the staff found it necessary to not include posts of this Introduction board in the total post count, as there are some other boards where the postcount 'does not count' (Off topic, I suppose). I believe it does not make this board really active (at least, it won't give a positive input I can imagine), which really is a pity, so basically I am the one (among a few others) who finds it worth posting here and welcome people like you. :) That is not an explanation, but whatever. I tried it at least. xD

I wish you fun with posting somewhere where your postcount goes up, hopefully you enjoy your stay, too, and I hope to see you again!

Oops. Keep missing these newcomers :(

Sorry about the late intro, but welcome aboard to Project Pokemon. It's nice to see other veteran players. You'll see how different BW is as opposed to the other games, and I started with Snivy too. You can try it out and see if you like the new games for yourself.

BTW your post counts do not go up in certain forums, such as Introductions.

Hello Demonic722!

Welcome to Project Pokémon 'for real' this time! :) I think there are some really interesting threads on PP when it comes to codes and the like, so you definitely want to check those out. I know Pokémon since the release of Red and Blue too, that is indeed a long time ago (although Team Rocket insists it was only three years ago when they disbanded... three times). Anyhow, that will be a lot of memories, especially when you played all the games. ;)

By the way, as a sort of introducing question, I would like to know which kind of music you prefer? And do you eventually have some favourite artists? It is always funny to know what the 'musical education' of all members is like, besides from playing Pokémon!

Well, it seems that the staff found it necessary to not include posts of this Introduction board in the total post count, as there are some other boards where the postcount 'does not count' (Off topic, I suppose). I believe it does not make this board really active (at least, it won't give a positive input I can imagine), which really is a pity, so basically I am the one (among a few others) who finds it worth posting here and welcome people like you. :) That is not an explanation, but whatever. I tried it at least. xD

I wish you fun with posting somewhere where your postcount goes up, hopefully you enjoy your stay, too, and I hope to see you again!

Thanks for the greeting! For Music, I hate Country, Metal, Hard Metal, Emo Music (?), most bands, and any music that has anyone screaming in my ear. I like Rap, Hip Hop, R&B, Pop (Michael Jackson, and Lady Gaga), a little rock...and various songs from games.

IDK, I think it's a good idea to meet and greet others. It makes them feel special, y'know?

How exactly did you come up with those codes? AR codes, or what? O.o

Those are indeed Action Replay Codes!

Oops. Keep missing these newcomers :(

Sorry about the late intro, but welcome aboard to Project Pokemon. It's nice to see other veteran players. You'll see how different BW is as opposed to the other games, and I started with Snivy too. You can try it out and see if you like the new games for yourself.

BTW your post counts do not go up in certain forums, such as Introductions.

Thanks for the greeting and the info on the post count stuff.

-Demonic722

Edited by Demonic722