3.0.0b26 Trivial Bugs

Tomxc

Very very minor stuff:

1. When switching language options, the right click menu on the Pokemon boxes' "Right Click" squares stays in the language that was selected when the program was opened.

2. Depending on the user's screen resolution and where the Pokegen window is placed in relation to the screen, when hovering over the Nature selection in the Main tab, the tooltip/balloon that appears flashes on and off because it appears directly below my cursor and when the cursor hovers over the tooltip it disappears but then the cursor in the same position makes it appear again because it's still hovering over the selection area.

Position of cursor and program window that causes tooltip to appear from the top edge of the screen and the repeating flash effect:

pokegen1.png

When the program is moved to a position that allows for the entire tooltip to appear normally, then there's no more flashing/cursor no longer over the tooltip area.

pokegen2.png

When switching language options, the right click menu on the Pokemon boxes' "Right Click" squares stays in the language that was selected when the program was opened.

I'm not seeing this happening. The tooltip thing is a Windows problem that I can't do anything about.