Pokegen for black and white link is gone.

Ninjask12

Lol, you don't like people who are unobservant, do you.

If you had any idea how many PMs I get as if my life revolves around helping people do things they're either too stupid to do or could simply search and figure out for themselves, you wouldn't have the slightest bit of confusion as to where my irritation comes from. Not to mention people that post here doing the same thing that I have to infract and delete the thread for.

And when I was going to that link it was in the same text as the other letters before. Then when I started my computer over it was in a different text. So it was a computer glitch. Next time don't predict that I can't read if you dont have any proof of what happened. Thats the polite thing to do. And you really think I care if you delete the thread? I already know why it was doing that so go ahead and delete it.

The chance of you happening to have a "browser problem" that specifically affected its ability to recognize and display a link is so ridiculously low that it quite clearly shows you just don't want to admit you failed.

I find it quite pathetic that you can actually come here and post like that. People like you are the reason I have so little interest in keeping this project going. You think you're entitled to it. You don't stop to consider the sheer amount of time that's been put into it for almost no gain. It didn't have to be done. Show some gratitude, especially when not only did you get the program for free, you got helped for a simple problem that was your fault to begin with. Disgusting.