Complete beginner

Luna Diviner7

I have a few questions and need some help with stuff that I haven't seen on google or this site.

My first question is, can I use this with a 3DS?

I really have no idea what I'm doing with this Pokegen thing, I've read several different things and I still have no clue what I'm doing.

I keep reading about an R4 flashcard; what is that and where can I buy it?

I'm essentially looking for a complete, start to finish explanation/guide of what to do. I have no Pokemon file on my computer, etc. I've searched for hours, so hopefully I'm not over looking something. Please help? I'd really appreciate it.

You have some solution to use this program.

At first, that's a program for PC so your 3DS isn't require.

The utility of this soft is to create Pokemon and add it in a .sav.

Usually it's pretty easier with a Linker, you can found a lot of this thing on Google.

But you can use another soft to transfer a file .pkm to a DS if you got Wi-Fi.

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?8325-GTS-Servers-and-%28Valid%29-Pokemon-Creation-for-Dummies

For 4G

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?14416-Shiny-GTS-Now-with-Gen-V-support!-%28Now-announcing-Shiny-DTS!%29&highlight=hypergts

For 4-5G.

I'm sorry, I'm not really sure if I fully understand what you're saying.

So I need to create a Pokemon save file on my computer, alter it using pokegen, then transfer it back? Can I just use my Black file, or must I have a preexisting file on my computer?

This really isn't the proper forum for "how do i hack" since this forum is for specific questions and discussion for Pokegen.

Pokegen is just a computer program. You can either modify digital pokemon files, or create them yourself. You can also either output it as an AR code, or directly modify a save file.

If you want to get your save file off of your B/W or Gen 4 cartridge, you'll need a flash card. The R4 is the most widely used, but it's a piece of junk. Ask around for advice. Different carts do different stuff and depending on the extent you're going to use it, one size doesn't fit all.

If all you want to do is mess around with indiividual Pokemon, you can do that with either a flash card (again, modifying the save file), get an action Replay (available where most games are sold), or use a GTS exploit.

The GTS exploit allows you both to send Pokemon TO your game, and export your Pokemon from your game to your computer.

Read about the GTS exploit here, here, and here