I'm really curious about these 2 rocks.

1stsim144

I've been playing Black and kinda just breeze through it, beat Elite Four and then blah blah.. So when I started to play White seriously, I noticed something... @_@

PokmonWhiteExpPatched_06_24533.png

PokmonWhiteExpPatched_13_24164.png

Does these 2 rocks have any function at all? Or is it just a mysteries? Or its just plain rocks with info on it? I'm so intrigued by it.

You're doing it all wrong! First you need to make sure the game's time is XX:X2:XX and wait 5 minutes for the Old Man to show up at top of Icirrus Gym's roof and before talking to the rocks you need to put Relicanth as your 1st Pokemon and Wailord as your last Pokemon and then you can get Reshiram in its Ice Forme and Zekrom in its Grass Forme to come out to meet you at Dragonspiral Tower. I thought this was common sense by now... you haven't seen any Seed Flaring Zekrom or Glaciate Reshiram these days?

Nah I kid...

I'm going to assume those are where you evolve Eevee into Leafeon and Glaceon respectively, much like DPP's rocks, meaning if you level up Eevee in the map where the rock is present, it will evolve into its respective form.

• 2 weeks later...