Pokemon Black Ruby White Sapphire: Now Recruiting!!

Logo.png
Introduction:

Ever since playing Pokemon Emerald again It just got me thinking on if I should maybe hack Pokemon B/W to bring back some of the nostalgic things such as Gyms, E4, Legends, Wild Pokemon from Pokemon R/S/E.At first I thought it would be hard but after a while I realized with all the Pokemon B/W hacking tools It is possible for me to do so.This hack is not planned to edit story but it might if the tools are released.

Features:

All pokemon can be caught however only 3rd Gen pokemon before the E4

The starters Torchic, Treecko and Mudkip will have their DW abilities.

Legends Reshiram and Zekrom can only be caught after E4 at dragon spiral tower because Groudon/Kyogre will be at the E4

Male Hero and Female will have their R/S/E appearance

All Gyms will have edited sprites for leaders and teams

The E4 is R/S/E base

Skills Needed:

Story/Script Writers

Rom Editors

Sprite Artists

Music Manipulation(MIDI Manipulation etc. FL STUDIO)

Music ROM Manipulation(Inserting Music)

Trainer Team/Pokemon builders

To join, just request an invite here: https://groups.google.com/group/ProjectBRWS

You MUST State your skills in message box.

If you are accepted, you MUST reply to the Jobs thread stating your skills, no more testers are accepted. If you do not reply you will be remove from the project

Edited by Aquos

For map, is still using unova map?

don't worry twistfatal is still working on wild pokemon editor, and is inlcude swarm pokemon, but twistfatal still find swarm pokemon :) yeah xD

i have skill to change price of item, for effect for item i just collecting them now... (i worried if location shop is on a/0/5/7)

Ok, i was join on group ...

for now i can:

1. edit wild pokemon , some i can change it alternate form.....

2. edit pokemon trainer , can using alternate form except rotom, is have own value

3. sprite insert / export, know a some file format for image on Pokemon ROM.

4. for music, i just beginner, but i know some function, yeah i see on pokemon project, on Pokemon BW is have 11 instrument, and on RSE is just 6 instrument ? and is have own melody set (sbank/dls) yeah i using transVG and i edit on flstudio (before i convert i was editing some HEX value for midi will working, sseq <> midi).

5. can edit stat using hex editor without twistfatal tools.

6. TM/HM learned, and level up learned i can change it and expand it (working in my test)

7. can using crystaltile 2.......

8. I can using all tools from kazowars :)

9. for text i can change, but is need more time for this remake hack project

My problem:

1. i no play pokemon RSE, i play since pokemon platinum, so i no have RSE in my hand.........

2. i just new on pokemon and hacking side. sorry for my bad hacking

i was request join on group but is still no accept me, okay if no accept me thank you , you was create this remake :)

you can ask drayano on this forum, but on gbatemo he was offer for wild pokemon :D ....

Edited by Andibad

You were accepted:

You don't need to add the Pokemon yet until we get the R/S/E unova/hoenn counterparts down.

In the mean time, for getting used to R/S/E, this should suffice: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wiki/Hoenn

Sorry, i didn't accept you. We have different time zones so I was asleep.

FIRST HACK!

[video=youtube;8-hC7SoxWr0]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8-hC7SoxWr0&

Professor Bitch is a transgender for now.

I going to be away on a Orchestra Trip(internet less :() for a week or so and i have state testing right after that so i wont be able to do much editing. Sorry :(

Edited by Aquos

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...