Instant hatch code problem on Pokemon Black

MarinoKadame

I have a problem since I used it somehow while pressing select with no pokemons at the daycare. Now the old man is always outside with an egg but once I take the egg my game give me an error that say to power off the game. Since I can't breed any pokemons because the old woman always say that her husband wait outside for me with an egg. Theres a way to remove the egg on the old man or put 2 pokemons in the daycare with a cheat to give the old man an egg from those pokemon while using Instant hatch code again ?

I have a problem since I used it somehow while pressing select with no pokemons at the daycare. Now the old man is always outside with an egg but once I take the egg my game give me an error that say to power off the game. Since I can't breed any pokemons because the old woman always say that her husband wait outside for me with an egg. Theres a way to remove the egg on the old man or put 2 pokemons in the daycare with a cheat to give the old man an egg from those pokemon while using Instant hatch code again ?

unfortunately.....this should not happen....but for you....you have to take the bitter pill and start over from scratch.....as this would not be removeable....only if someone sends in a save with no pokemon egg in daycare to the guys at gbaTemp....then they might work out a code to remove that.....but i think it would take too long....and a gurantee ´bout it would work can not be given....so best way is ....start over!