DW Event - Pokemon Cafe special Home

Clear

Awesome! Already got Polywhirl will post up as soon as my computer stops acting up

Edit: There we go the two I got so far!

Edit 2: I forgot to mention, Eevee is a female

I don't know about these. Could someone verify them? Their ID is 12345, Secret ID is 1234, and although they are Japanese in origin, their OT is written in English font, plus the OT for Poliwhirl is Poliwhrl, which Japanese games can't do because there are too many characters.

I don't know about these. Could someone verify them? Their ID is 12345, Secret ID is 1234, and although they are Japanese in origin, their OT is written in English font, plus the OT for Poliwhirl is Poliwhrl, which Japanese games can't do because there are too many characters.

Almost positive he did that himself so that his ID/SID/OT aren't out in the public. Just change it to your ID/SID/OT and it'll still be legal I believe(?)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
Well that's peculiar... Attempted to do the Masuda method with a female anticipation eevee, and a Japanese eevee(or other way around, I forget. pardon my memory). Doesn't seem to be working. Could it be that the DW Pokemon make a difference when breeding for a shiny? Also note that when I say it's not working, I mean over 900, possibly 1,000 by now.
Both of those eevee's are japanese, they need to be from different countries so get any eevee that's not japanese to breed with you anticipation one since that one is japanese...

So does this mean I use the male eevee I breed from HGSS eeveelutions (I'm in NA btw) and transferred over to my Black cartridge and the Japanese female eevee from the download to breed an Eevee with it's dreamworld ability?