A quick problem with button reassignment...

Ichimoto

I was searching for a rebattle code for the Pokemon White english version, and basically, you have to hold down the L button when you talk to a trainer you've already beaten, and you fight them again.

Problem is, my L button is broken. (And my R button hardly works)

Now, I thought this would be easy enough to fix, being that this isn't the first time that I've run into a code that requires the L button to be pressed in order to activate the effects of a code, but this one is a bit different.

Mainly because you have to hold down the button.

I don't really know anything about the language, so I'm having a tough time comprehending what it is I'm supposed to do.

The code:

5215b3bc 1c301c04

94000130 fdff0000

0215b3c0 e0002000

d0000000 00000000

5215b3bc 1c301c04

94000130 fdff0200

0215b3c0 f7ff1c39

d2000000 00000000

I'd post a several paragraph long explanation of my thought process and the actions I took, but I honestly doubt you care about any of that. :P (No, believe me, I had it all typed and everything).

If that's somehow necessary or if you cared how I thought (which you don't), then... Yeah, I'm gonna shut up now.

So...

Great gods of technology that you are, pleeease work your magics and help me out? :D

Thanks~

Bluh, nevermind.

It seems that the problem is with using the B button, for whatever reason, probably to do with its somewhat active use, probably not.

Either way, problem solved.

Edited by Ichimoto