Check my Pokesav'd Pokemon

HypermanEX

Hi. I'm new to the forums, but I have Pokesav'd every one of my Pokemon. I want to enter this year's VGC, but I don't want to get kicked out immediately. So I'll upload files of my Pokemon and a link to a BW Pokesav so people can check it. My Pokemon for the most part are all hatched on the same date at Castelia City, have 31 IVS in everything, and mostly have a 252/252/4 spread of some sort.

http://gbatemp.net/t256531-completed-pokesav-black-white-translation-w-upcoming-mods

Serperior..pkm

Darmanitan..pkm

TemplateBW..sav

Serperior..pkm

Darmanitan..pkm

TemplateBW..sav

We don't support anything PokeSav related here.

Those aren't proper PKM files, because PokeSav was used.

also:

We have no idea as no one outside of those employed by The Pokemon Company (who host the tournaments) has any real knowledge of the machine outside of what individuals witnessed at tournaments.

My personal opinion is don't be a dick. At the tournament, there will be hundreds, maybe even thousands, of people who either choose not to hack, don't have the ability to hack, or might not have even heard of it. It's different among casual play, but when there's prizes involved, cmon, be a man and raise legit Pokemon.

You'd get disqualified if you entered with those. They won't even be allowed on Random WiFi to boot. Not saying why, see ^.

We don't support anything PokeSav related here.

Funny, because ProjectPokemon IS the creator of PokeSav. And this is what the site says about the purpose of this forum section.

Have a question regarding the legality of a Pokémon? Are you not sure how well you created a Pokémon in Pokésav? Ask here!

Edited by HypermanEX
Quote name

Pokesav is not a Project Pokemon supported software. For questions regarding issues or usage of Pokesav, please contact the original author at http://pokesav.umimi.com/. PokeGen is the replacement for Pokesav, and is much better. PokeGen is the only save editor supported by Project Pokemon. Information here: http://is.aweso.ms/pokegen

Times change with new programs being released, it's not like we are forced to change the forum descriptions.

My answer is still the same. If you brought those 2 to the VGC's, you'd get kicked out.

Well, you never asked how to make them "legit". You only asked if they'd get you kicked out.

You can't make anything 'legit' with an external device. Only RNG and luck can get you exceptional 'legit' Pokemon. Hacking puts you in the realm of Legal Hacks and Hacks.

legal_legit_chart_v1.gif

I suggest you read the guides on the forums as how to create legal Pokemon in Gen 5. The mistakes you made are so glaringly obvious, the guides will help you fix your errors (and for future creations).