The Secret Door !!

Poké-ADN

well it's a long time that i didn't play pokemon S / R only Saphire & ruby

but i remember that i want to know what behind the door in the city 7th badge ( Psy badge )

there a house habited by a Old men how say ( ...... WHEN I WAS YOUNG )

& ther is a door in this house when you wilck on "A" it always say ( The door is Locked )

i have cheat to have ( all the pokedex ) & finish the Battle tower + pokemon league + all the event

also i try to search in some S/R pokesav in a key to open this door but i can't find it

I realy need to know what is in this door !!!!!!:confused::confused::confused:

Nah that was me >_>

Can't see that "edited by wraith89" there?

Anyways, the actual link is still in-tact in that spoilers. Apparently the secret door had to do with E-reader cards allowing you to fight a trainer or something. FRLG also had that, but going in there through other means would bring out Archie sending out a shiny Missingno (a big ? mark). Weird.

@ wraith89 : thx 4 you're infos , but i need 100% answer i read in a website that this door take you to ( hidden place in the game ) or like you said : Missigno ! Weid hein

so i decided to download the rom & opened with map editor ! & what hapenned is realy weird :

i found a ( S ) event that mean ( Pancart ) & when i opnened by a scripter ! it's say : REstart the game / delete Save / Rate shiny #Increase# !!!! that's what i found in spahire

but in ruby it wasn't like this ! the event was ( W ) warp also i opne it whith a scripter : Load save / Change hour / Warp to : bank 255

Bank 255 in ruby it's a unkonw place ( but when i search for it in another map editor i found it & it was ( that the cha