Black and White Level Up Movesets

I've been looking forever in the rom and I'm not coming up with anything that would lead me to find the data for editing level up moves. Ever since the Advance games this process became a little more difficult. Where if you used a move over the 255th byte it would reset back to 1 and then the level would have 1 added to it. (example Pokemon in RSEFRLGDPPTHGSS learning Heat Wave at level 1 would be 0103) I've tried almost ever quirk I can think of to locate the data in the rom.

I can assume, however, that the format has changed, like it did in 3rd generation. There are more than 510 moves now, meaning they'd have to make room for 765 moves, meaning they'd either have to change the format entirely, or make it so the level would have to have 2 added to it. (fake example learning Quash at level 1, 0104) Though I know this isn't the case, as I've tried various methods to try and locate the level up moves data.

I'm not exactly sure what to try from here, I tried levels not being doubles, level then move, move then level, various other methods and nothing came out of it, unless level up moves now take 8 bytes and would in theory use this sort of format AABB CCDD where AABB is the move and CCDD is the level learned, though that'd waste space since the highest level is 100, though this is the same group of people who made it so every Pokemon has as many evolutions as Eevee can evolve into instead of just making an exception for Eevee. I don't know what narc it'd be in either, nor do I know an estimate. This is the only generation where they've changed stuff this drastically.

Anyone know anything or have any hunches?

Level-up moves are located in a/0/1/8, and if you use Crystal Tile to edit them, then you'll get a side window full of values ranging from 1 to 649+. Click on value #1 to check out Bulbasaur, and you'll see what moves he learns at what levels.

Level-up moves are located in a/0/1/8, and if you use Crystal Tile to edit them, then you'll get a side window full of values ranging from 1 to 649+. Click on value #1 to check out Bulbasaur, and you'll see what moves he learns at what levels.

yeah, i was found someone was create tools for it, but is need clean ROM :/