iSins' Pokemon D/P/PL/SS/HG and B/W GTS Distribution Center [Status: Online]

iSins

• Replies 594
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im new to the Form and i must say thanks to everyone who worked on this!! i recently lost my pokemon diamond...lost 3 years of pokemon that i took to train to level 100 to just be gone in seconds! but with this the legendary pokemon just pop out of the pokeball in an instant damn wish i had this before :D just got my pokemon black and have 3 pc boxes full and still can't get a Meloetta but the wait for the surprise to see what Pokemon comes out is just great...thanks to everyone once again hope to see this develop and i like that u guys are giving us a chance to level them up to lv100 instead of just giving them at the highest level what a awesome idea!!

Just want to give you guys the heads up if the GTS Station Stops for good couple hours it means i am reinstall my OS Since i am having some issues.

But i will backup the GTS Files on a External HDD

Just want to give you guys the heads up if the GTS Station Stops for good couple hours it means i am reinstall my OS Since i am having some issues.

But i will backup the GTS Files on a External HDD

Hey I'm 10 min new but will GTS event go on everyday

Hey there, great stuff and all, but I apparently cannot seem to be able to get this to work. Could I possibly have some assistance? I was really looking foward to getting Manaphy, Darkrai, Movie Shaymin, Genesect, Keledo and Mellotta. Could please someone tell me any reason why this wouldn't be working for me?

Why cant people read around before posting .... Its offline due to me updated my computer will be back soon.

Oh, my apologies. I knew that this was offline, but I couldn't get it to work before it went offline. I tried multiple times and the only thing that happened when I entered the GTS was the GTS screen popped up, and I didn't get anything. I ended the DNS Code and everything, but still it wasn't working. I should have mentioned this before, sorry lol.