Pokedex help regarding platinum needed, please reply. Waiting online for help~~~

stelium

Hi, please bear with me, I'm really new to this. I have recently enter battle area of pokemon platinum, it seems that I need a compete pokedex to enter resort area. I can't get a full pokedex with pokesav, so my question is where can I downlad a DSpokeEidter, or anything else that would do the trick. Thanks

I assume you are talking about the Sinnoh Dex. Please be more clear next time.

It is a simple process to recieve the National Dex and with it access to the full extent of the Fight Area. In the lower left corner of the main Pokesav window, you will see a box entitled "Pokedex". Underneath, there are check boxes for Sinnoh and Sinnoh + National. You need to check Sinnoh + National and you will have access to the National Dex.

I believe this should work; whilst it won't complete your Sinnoh dex per se, it shouldn't matter once you have the National Dex.

I did check the sinnoh+national box and have access to national dex, but I need to completely fill it(didn't want to fight in the battle area to complete it, take too long...) According to the walk though, I need a complete pokedex to talk to Prof. Rewan to further the plot...