Any help appreciated.

fantasypills

You have an unreleased dreamworld ablility. That is why it is unable to get thru the hack check. Once it is released it will pass the check and be legal. Try this one and see if your able to get thru if so then yes all you can do is wait if not then something else is wrong with the pokemon that I didnt catch.

Edited by jasterj

This is on topic with what I'm struggling with, so hopefully it's appropriate to post here...

Anyway, I keep trying to generate pokemon and they keep failing, and for the life of me I can't figure out why. I suspect the Blaziken is a no go because it uses a DW ability, but I set it to have been traded from Japan, which seems possible, though I guess Blaziken might be disallowed since through evolution it should have lost DW (is that right? If not, please tell me where I'm wrong).

As for the others, it seems like all of them should be wifi-legal if they're set so that they were hatched, right?

My sav file with some failed pokemon is attached, but it's the first four in box 1 that I'm concerned about. Also, I would assume that getting questions answered about these will help me with a lot of other issues.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Speed Boost Blaziken can only be Male. Also you have both your Heatrans as hatched even tho Heatrans are impossible to breed and should have location marked as (Poketransferred) and other Pokemon with a lot of problems like Samurott and Chandelure with unreleased ability's garchomp with illegal moves (magma storm) and pokemon that you have marked as hatched should have their location as Day-Care Couple. I left the garchomps moveset the same and also the illegal ability's the same but i fixed all of the incorrect locations on the Pokemon,both the Heatrans as well as the Blazikens gender for you. You may want to fix those. One more thing please use this guide to help you make legal pokemon http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?14026-Guide-How-to-generate-Gen-V-Pokmon-in-PokGen