(JP Cart) Dream World error?

FoxLightstep

For the past 5 days now, when I've tried to put a 'mon to sleep, I cannot. Every pokémon in the PC is grayed out and it gives me the message, "Pokémon wa nemukunaimitai (desu)"

I'm trying to translate it, but I'm having problems. If some one could help out, that'd be nice.

Or, if some one knows if the Dream World is down, that'd be great, too. Though the website for Global Link is working fine, same as the JP pokémon daisuki club so none of that would make much sense.

I did notice that there's an announcement on the side. Again though, I can't read it :| I can provide a screen shot though if need be.

I saw this on Serebii.net today

In The Games Department

Pokémon Black & White - Global Link Delay

Nintendo has updated the Global Link website noting that the upcoming launch of the Pokémon Global Link, tied in with Black & White, originally scheduled for March 30th has been delayed due to the current issues in Japan, where the servers are based, and the need for energy conservation there. At time of writing, even the Japanese version is unavailable. There is not currently a date as to when the Global Link and its various features will go back online but as soon as there are details, we'll post it here so keep your eye on the site