Problem whit Poke Gen

superstarxalien169

b) Make a Pokémon seem transferred from Generation IV

Needed when you want the Pokémon to have moves he could learn only in Gen IV (i.e. a Blissey with Seismic Toss must seem PokéTransferred to be legal).

There are two methods, in Pokémon B/W, to make Generation IV Pokémon cross over to Generation V games: the PokéTransfer and the Relocator.

Since the Relocator is used only for specific Event Pokémon (WIN2011/INV2011/HIV2011 Raikou, Entei, Suicune and Celebi), I’ll only talk about the PokéTransfer here.

‘Matching Trainer Information’ flag not checked (it affects only unhatched Eggs)

Locations between parentheses mean that, in-game, you won’t see the standard Encounter text, but one specific to the method of obtaining specified between the parentheses.

Ball: whatever you want (use common sense)

Level: whatever you want

Encounter Type: ‘Egg/Pal Park/Event/Honey Tree/Shaymin’

‘Fateful Encounter’ and ‘As Egg’ flags not checked.

--> http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?14026-Guide-How-to-generate-Gen-V-Pokmon-in-PokGen

Did you follow all the instructions correctly?

Ah. It's an obvious mistake now.

After you edit the Pokemon, right click the Pokemon's image on the right and click Set. Not doing so resulted in the Pokemon not being updated with the latest changes.

Edit: Done your Infernape for you. Your save is attached.

You have several legality problems with it, but I really can't be bothered to address them :P

Pokemon White (U).nds.sav

Pokemon White (U).nds.sav