Battle Video Problems

VetX

Okay, so I've created pokemon using pokegen and they work 100% fine (tested all of them) on Random Wifi. Held items, abilities, movesets, all good. However, when I go to upload a battle video, it says that there's something wrong with the pokemon. Now I've checked and re-checked everything on my pokes and I am absolutely lost as to what the problem could be. So I'm asking anyone who can correct this problem to please respond to this and I'll send you the file. I'd greatly appreciate it guys. Thanks.

Edit- So I changed a few very minor things on my pokes: happiness from 0 to 255 for all. I still can't upload Random Wifi Battle Videos, but get THIS: I battled myself (used my same team from white I use on random wifi, the one that I haven't been able to upload) because I have both black and white and two DS systems and I WAS able to upload the video....using the EXACT same team....Now I'm even MORE lost as to what the issue is. So far I've only been able to upload battle videos with my 4th gen teams that I bred and raised and pokeshifted over from DPPTHGSS. To set things straight here, my pokemon obviously all have legit stats, PIDs, and movesets. The items they're holding are: choice specs, choice scarf, choice band, shell bell, life orb, and flame orb. And any attacking move has had PP MAX used on it.

Edited by VetX

I had a problem of not being able to upload musical photos before I even tampered with anything in my game at all. It was a retail cart, before I received my NDS adapter plus and hadn't been touched by any device in the slightest, but it said there was a problem with my musical photo and it couldn't be uploaded.

so I dunno if it's even pokegen or hacking related at all.

I'm having this problem too. :/ I even went to the GTS to check which of my pokes would and wouldn't pass it's check and it turned out to be my Haxorus but it gave me that 13267 Error number which just means that there are too many people online at the time. It never gave me that code with any other pokemon right before and after. However there was a shit load of Haxorus' being offered on the GTS so I'm still curious whether that was the problem being that it was an extremely popular pokemon and wouldn't let me put ANOTHER Haxorus onto the GTS even though it's Legit. I've more than triple checked him and he's perfectly fine.