Help!

paulieg9393

I made a few Pokemon using Pokegen b20 and then tested them out against my friend. After the battle I saved the video and tried uploading it to wifi. It said there was a problem with the Pokemon in the video and it wouldn't let me upload it. I followed the guide on how to make Gen V Pokemon when creating this team, so I'm wondering how the game knew they were hacks and if there's any way around it?

This is a problem we're all experiencing. Regardless of whether or not you created the pokemon to be legal in order to successfully pass the wifi hack-checks, for whatever reason the Battle Video uploader will still not allow them. I know this because I have 100% legal PokeGen created pokemon that I can freely use on Random Wifi, but when I try to upload the video, I receive the same message. It's got something to do with an extra line of coding most likely that's being checked and we just don't know what exactly it is yet.

i dunno every pokemon i have made in pokesav has worked for video uploads i wonder what pokegen does differently

edit : i have migrated my pokesaved gen 4 pokes to my gen 5 cart - created videos and uploaded them.. will test with pokesaved gen 5 pokes soon

edit2: will try using both pokesav and gen.

This is a problem we're all experiencing. Regardless of whether or not you created the pokemon to be legal in order to successfully pass the wifi hack-checks, for whatever reason the Battle Video uploader will still not allow them. I know this because I have 100% legal PokeGen created pokemon that I can freely use on Random Wifi, but when I try to upload the video, I receive the same message. It's got something to do with an extra line of coding most likely that's being checked and we just don't know what exactly it is yet.

no, you screwed something up and apparently don't know what. if you made it perfect then you would be able to upload the pokes.

no, you screwed something up and apparently don't know what. if you made it perfect then you would be able to upload the pokes.

Have you personally been able to upload videos with Pokemon made from Pokegen?

i dunno every pokemon i have made in pokesav has worked for video uploads i wonder what pokegen does differently

edit : i have migrated my pokesaved gen 4 pokes to my gen 5 cart - created videos and uploaded them.. will test with pokesaved gen 5 pokes soon

edit2: will try using both pokesav and gen.

Okay let me know how the tests go.

Well I know that they are still trying to roll out the Dream World / Registration, so there might be some bugs within the Nintendo Network itself.

I only say this since you were already experiencing problems before the modifications.

Well I know that they are still trying to roll out the Dream World / Registration, so there might be some bugs within the Nintendo Network itself.

I only say this since you were already experiencing problems before the modifications.

That could be it. I mean, it was on a retail cart, before I got my NDS adapter plus, before I used any homebrew to back up and alter the save, no action replay or anything either. (I decided to play through the game without any hacking at all for the first time) It was a legal cart that hadn't been touched by any external device at all, and I still couldn't upload the musical photo with my starter pokemon in it.

Ok so here are the results for the first part of my test. performed in pokesav will perform the same test in pokegen tomorrow

-Caught a ditto in pokemon white

-backup my save

-inserted the pkm into storage box in black

-changed its IVs to 31 changed its nature

-PID left untouched ability left untouched gender left untouched

-trainer id secret id changed to that of black

-traded back to white

-battled online saved a video uploaded correctly.

if the test checks out in pokegen ( i suspect it will ) I will generate the pokemon from scratch in the 2 applications.

If I find one does not reg online I will be upload both pokemon (pkm) for analyses by someone who can look at the raw data of pkm file.

from what I have seen I am confident that both applications will pass hack checks if used correctly