Can't figure out what's wrong with my Pokemon or Save...

JPG816

Can anybody check the first 4 Pokemon in my party to see if they're the problem? Yes, I know, three starters + Excadrill, but still, I've double checked everything, and even deleted some pokes to be sure. I'm not willing to part with any of these so.

Note, I read the rules, and didn't see anything about uploading sav files, but if this is against the rules, please let me know.

ps-pokebu.sav

ps-pokebu.sav

Edited by JPG816
added disclaimer

I don't know if this will solve your problems but I found a couple of stuff you could change.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Servine

1. The Nickname is 'Servine\FFFF\0000\0000\FFFF'

-You should delete all of that and just type Servine and check the box

2. Under the 'Met' tab, in the 'Encounter' drop list, it is set to 'Egg/Pal Park/Event/Honey tree/Shaymin'

-Change it to 'Starter/Fossil'

3. The ID & the SID are the same

-Change the SID to something different (don't know if the gender corresponds to the ID or the SID)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Pignite

1. The Nickname is 'Pignite\FFFF\0000\0000\FFFF'

-You should delete all of that and just type Pignite and check the box

2. Under the 'Met' tab, in the 'Encounter' drop list, it is set to 'Egg/Pal Park/Event/Honey tree/Shaymin'

-Change the SID to something different (don't know if the gender corresponds to the ID or the SID)

Dewott

1. The Nickname is 'Dewott\FFFF\0000\0000\FFFF'

-You should delete all of that and just type Dewott and check the box

Excadrill

1. The Nickname is 'Excadrill\FFFF\0000\0000\FFFF'

-You should delete all of that and just type Excadrill and check the box

-Change it to 'Cave/ Hall of Origin/Giratina'

4. The OT is 'JPG\FFFF\0000\0000\0000\FFFF'

-Delete it and change it to 'JPG' or to whatever you desire

Please Note:

-The OT depends what your ID & SID is (I may be wrong)

Edit 1:

Apologies if I caused any unnecessary grief, but upon further research, any chance these Pokemon could work over wifi trading/battling that's not random? x.x

I'm not to sure. I will try tomorrow. Unless someone else wants to do it...

PopEyeJR:

'\FFFF\0000\0000\FFFF' is just the escape sequence found after the Pokémon's and the Trainer's name, it's set by the game.

The default Encounter type in Gen V is 'Egg/Pal Park/Event/Honey tree/Shaymin', 'Starter/Fossil' and 'Cave/ Hall of Origin/Giratina' are not used anymore.

JPG816:

The problem with your three starters is, that they appear as if they've all been obtained from Professor Juniper... Which is impossible, since you can choose only one starter.

In the save file I've attached to this post, I've made your Pignite and Dewott look like they've been hatched from an egg.

ps-pokebu.sav

ps-pokebu.sav

PopEyeJR:

'\FFFF\0000\0000\FFFF' is just the escape sequence found after the Pokémon's and the Trainer's name, it's set by the game.

The default Encounter type in Gen V is 'Egg/Pal Park/Event/Honey tree/Shaymin', 'Starter/Fossil' and 'Cave/ Hall of Origin/Giratina' are not used anymore.

JPG816:

The problem with your three starters is, that they appear as if they've all been obtained from Professor Juniper... Which is impossible, since you can choose only one starter.

In the save file I've attached to this post, I've made your Pignite and Dewott look like they've been hatched from an egg.

Wow, I didn't think they made the legality checker on the server so advanced. Thanks, I guess I didn't give Nintendo enough credit. >.>