How to make a legit Event Pokemon PID

Madisson

Hi,

My Plan is to create a PID thats fully legal.

First we need example file:

4cdqlixl.jpg

What we know is, that the PID with the given nature were seperate generated from the IV.

If we try to RNG a Wondercard, we can get the IV we wanted but the nature will always be random.

Many Users try to do that 50x times and never get the wanted nature. Thats why we want to try it with Pokesav or Pokegen.

If i use the generate button it wont be legal anymore. right?

Ok, so we have to find out how the Pid will exactly generated.

We have Rng reporter we have pokesav we have pokegen.

I want to generate a real PID like ingame. You guys are the Profs. How can i do it?

First of all thank you for your reply!

My Plan is to use a no$gba emulator with ss rom image that will generate my legal PID for Event Pokemon.

Ive startet a new game with no$gba played till the delivery market and saved the game.

Converted my save file opened it up in Pokesav and changed the Trainer ID and Secret ID to that one that ive got on my Original DS. And the time of my PC to 20 Oct 2010.

Than ive Opened the Mystery Gift Editor from Grovyle91 and added the Mew Wondercard to the save file.

Startet the game in no$gba again and reseted so often till ive got my wanted nature.

Saved again and opened it in Pokesav

8a5p6lii.jpg

Thats the deal.

The Problem is i still don't know what the nature on events depends on. Is it the correct date? Or just the Trainer ID and SID?

Is my Mew legal now? :)

Edited by Madisson