ARDS HELP PLEASE

pkmn_feen

hey guys. i have a problem with my ards. i cant upgrade it to the 1.71 firmware, its gen 2, and it says its not a firmware file. im using a nintendo ds lite.

what i was thinking is, if i can upgrade to 1.60 then 1.71 it might work. but ive scoured the internet for a download of the 1.60 but i simply cant find one. if anyone has one please post it on this thread. but i also have a question, could i buy an ardsi use it on my ds lite with pokemon black and white and would it work ? please help im really lost.

hey guys. i have a problem with my ards. i cant upgrade it to the 1.71 firmware, its gen 2, and it says its not a firmware file. im using a nintendo ds lite.

what i was thinking is, if i can upgrade to 1.60 then 1.71 it might work. but ive scoured the internet for a download of the 1.60 but i simply cant find one. if anyone has one please post it on this thread. but i also have a question, could i buy an ardsi use it on my ds lite with pokemon black and white and would it work ? please help im really lost.

Yes, you can use an ARDSi, but you might need to Update your Firmware. The Firmware for the ARDSi is accessible via the Update Option on the Upper-right Corner of the ARDSi Manager.

Here is a link to help you with your ARDS.

Edited by Riolu Aura Sphere Now