Transferred MachineD US/UK Celebi and Three Dogs

Chaos Uxie

Hey everyone,

I need already transfer machined celebi and the three dogs for BW,they must already been transferred from HG/SS/pl etc and still did NOT triggard the Zoroark or zorua event,

I do not have 2 DSs so i really need those PKM files,

So that i can just load it with pokesav and inject it in BW,

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THEY MUST NOT BE GENERATED BY POKESAV OR POKEGEN AS I CAN GENERATE THEM MY SELF,THEY MUST BE 100 % ORIGINAL AND MUST BE UK/US REGION

if anyone missed the celebi or three dogs event for HG/SS/PL,then they can get it from here

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?5164-Event-Contribution-Collection

plzz i need it ASAP coz i am stuck in castelia city

Have you looked at them with your eyes?

I'd help, but I don't know if I'd be able to do the request exactly as you want without using Pokesav.

Don't blame them. For some crazy reason Gamefreaks/Nintendo put out the word years ago that the Legendary Trio are DOGS, when they obviously are cats. I used to even have a translated Japanese guide book for the old Silver/Gold/Crystal games and even that it called them cats. I mean exactly what kind of real life 'dogs' look like those three, when they resemble some real life cats? For example:

Suicune = panther

Raikou = Sabertooth tiger

Entei = Lion

I'd help, but I don't know if I'd be able to do the request exactly as you want without using Pokesav.

Don't blame them. For some crazy reason Gamefreaks/Nintendo put out the word years ago that the Legendary Trio are DOGS, when they obviously are cats. I used to even have a translated Japanese guide book for the old Silver/Gold/Crystal games and even that it called them cats. I mean exactly what kind of real life 'dogs' look like those three, when they resemble some real life cats? For example:

Suicune = panther

Raikou = Sabertooth tiger

Entei = Lion

Yeah i know,but back to topic,

i do know that you may use pokesav to extract the pkms

Which is 100% fine by me

but what i dont want is that it must NOT be CREATED using the pokesav,

JUST EXPORTED

Hey everyone,

I need already transfer machined celebi and the three dogs for BW,they must already been transferred from HG/SS/pl etc and still did NOT triggard the Zoroark or zorua event,

I do not have 2 DSs so i really need those PKM files,

So that i can just load it with pokesav and inject it in BW,

AND MOST IMPORTANTLY THEY MUST NOT BE GENERATED BY POKESAV OR POKEGEN AS I CAN GENERATE THEM MY SELF,THEY MUST BE 100 % ORIGINAL AND MUST BE UK/US REGION

if anyone missed the celebi or three dogs event for HG/SS/PL,then they can get it from here

http://projectpokemon.org/forums/showthread.php?5164-Event-Contribution-Collection

plzz i need it ASAP coz i am stuck in castelia city

You can't just simply use the Poke Shifter, i think you need to use the Transfer Machine

The second is, the Shiny Beast and the Celebi have to be 100% Legit, not a Sav Editor Generated

Btw, is there any restrictions on the Region Lock regarding this ??

I think a lot of you have your terms mixed up.

How? We obviously know what he's asking for just fine.

EDIT: Also yeah it's region locked although for all English games they might all work with each other. I don't know.

Anyways here's the events Unactivated. Have fun. :D

"Legit" and "export."

Did you honestly give him completely legit event pokemon just now?

If he doesn't know the meaning of Legit and Legal I'm not going to sit here and waste my time giving him a lesson about that. I know he means that he wants events that were obtained legitimately and not created from scratch so I just go ahead and use whatever meaning he is using that way it's easier to communicate and we don't waste 10 posts going through the whole, "No, I want Legit pokemons. I don't know what these legal pokemon are." dilemma.

How? We obviously know what he's asking for just fine.

EDIT: Also yeah it's region locked although for all English games they might all work with each other. I don't know.

Anyways here's the events Unactivated. Have fun. :D

WOOOOOOT Finally i can get out of castelia city lol

and btw those are UK Celebi and Legendery Trio right?well it deosnt matter because Its working with the US versions

Thanks a LOT man