A trade and then some...

Hey there,

I'm basically looking for some help, so I can steamroll the elite 4 when I get to that point in the game. What I would like, is a Turtwig/Grotle. I'm willing to trade something other than a starter or a legendary for it (Since I'm hoping to use those to take the 4 out) I really want it to be a low level, as I would like to train it myself. I'm completly fine with getting a level one. I don't really care about the nature, and sex doesn't matter much (Although I would prefer a female, but it's not a big deal). Unfortunately, I don't have a lot of Pokemon to trade in return, but I will try my best.

Lastly, I would really like someone to give me a hand Evolving my Haunter and Graveller.

Thanks!

0259 6600 4272

While you're free to post here (thanks for actually reading the rules, btw), how I got the other starters from Sinnoh is just throwing an egg of whatever I started with, hatch it, and put it on the GTS. Check back in an hour, and it should be all taken care of.

Starter for starter trades are pretty easy to make. Just make sure YOU put up the offer. Don't SEARCH for one.