Drifloon: Where to find him: Why I think it is awesome

pokemonfan

Should I care? I love drifloon not his hideous evolution. No offense to people who like drifblim.

Drifblim doesn't look hideous, although I admit Drifloon looks cuter. I brought her with me to Amity Park... until she evolved at level 28 and couldn't bring her in anymore. I got very disappointed.

What types? he is immune to ground and normal. And an HM slave! So appalled!

*nearly faints*

Drifloon is immune to Fighting, Ground, and Normal, but weak to Dark, Ghost, Rock, Ice, an Electricity, which are very common types. I definitely wouldn't use Drifloon as an HM slave because she is so cool! Besides, Bibarel and Tropius fit all my HM needs. My Drifblim is a Baton Passer with Substitute and Stockpile. I like how her HP is gigantic, but even that doesn't help her overall frailty too much :(

I never realized how many Weaknesses it had. If only it were fast it could've been use able like a Gengar.

It's all about the roles. Drifblim plays the role of bulky Subpasser, I think. Drifblim isn't meant for sweeping like Gengar, or else she would dethrone him immediately! Gengar is your #1 sweeping Ghost: quick, powerful, and unpredictable. Unfortunately, Hypnosis is now 60% accurate... so we won't see him using in much nowadays :(