Odd things.

orbwhisper

My friend recently got pokesav and has so far only hacked items ie masterballs and such. While running around he encounterd a wild Cresslia...this would not normaly be odd but he had already caught one. Now he has 2 Cresslia's and I am wondering if this has occured anywhere else.

I remeber the other thing! In the pokemon Mansion WTF is up with the statue? I WANA TOUCH IT!!!!!!!!! Is there a Secret door? SECRET DOOR SECRET DOOR SECRET DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by orbwhisper

My friend recently got pokesav and has so far only hacked items ie masterballs and such. While running around he encounterd a wild Cresslia...this would not normaly be odd but he had already caught one. Now he has 2 Cresslia's and I am wondering if this has occured anywhere else.

I remeber the other thing! In the pokemon Mansion WTF is up with the statue? I WANA TOUCH IT!!!!!!!!! Is there a Secret door? SECRET DOOR SECRET DOOR SECRET DOOR!!!!!!!!!!!!

Your friend probably used a code to make Cress re-appear. Most of the one-off legends have codes to force a re-appearance.

There's no secret in the mansion. There's nothing beyond the doors that the maids are guarding. As to the statue, if you go late at night, you can touch it.